At G&E, we know that every home is different, and when it comes to choosing a new fireplace, your needs are different too.
That’s why we stock and install a huge range of fireplaces and stoves, each one selected to meet the widely varying requirements of the modern home and lifestyle.
So with this in mind, these are our suggestions for some areas to think about, when you are choosing new fireplace or stove:
- Gas, electric, or real fire? The fireplaces we stock at G&E mean that this is real choice as our ‘imitation’ fires offer the same aesthetic appeal as our wood or coal ones. Choose the drama of real flames combined with the convenience of gas or electricity; or stick with tradition and an open fireplace- it’s up to you!
- Positioning. The beauty of a G&E fire is that you aren’t limited to where the fireplace can go. Electric fires don’t require any kind of chimney or flue, and gas fires can be positioned where a flue can be created giving you the flexibility to decide how and where your new fireplace will be used.
- Outset, inset, or wall mounted. Again, with our gas or electric designs there are many options for making the fireplace work best in your home. This may depend on the space you have available, or the pre-existence of a hearth.
- Style. Move away from the traditional, or opt for a cosy period feature – either way you’ll have plenty of styles and models to choose from at G&E.
- Would you rather have a stove? With these brilliant appliances ever increasing in popularity, have you considered the benefits of a stove? Ask us for more details.
Remember, if it’s a fireplace you want, G&E are a premiere regional supplier, with gas, electric, backwards fireplaces and stoves, all for Stoke on Trent and Newcastle under Lyme.